More options for our agents
s part of our commitment to continue improving and incorporating new tools for our agents, we are pleased to announce that the following options are now available on the commission portal:
- Authorization to process Health and ACA Marketplace Insurance: This option allows you to obtain your client’s authorization online to process their Health Plan with Florida Blue.
- Scope of Appointment: You can obtain online the authorization of your prospect or client to offer Medicare plans. CMS regulations require this form
- Enrollment Checklist: Get the post-visit checklist for Medicare prospects or customers online. This checklist allows you to verify that the person understood the plan that was told about.
All these options require the participation of the prospect/customer, who must sign online. By signing them, you will receive your digital copy that must be kept securely for at least ten years, plus the year enrollment inscription (according to CMS regulations)
Steps to access the options
- Connect to the commission portal through https://miami.1keyinsurance.net
- Select the language based on the customer you want to send the form to. For this, click on the United States flag located at the top right
- 3. In the left menu, find and click Forms
- On the next screen, select from the three options shown.
- Complete the form and press Submit.
We recommend calling your prospect/customer to instruct them to check their email and complete the signing process.
Medicare: Recorded calls
Recorded calls for Medicare sales: from the commission portal, you can call your prospect/client and record the sales conversation for Medicare plans (it is required by CMS standard). The recordings will securely be stored in the cloud (Cloud) in your commission portal. It’s free!